Coming soon, in the KnitPro section of the shop:
- Straight Needles: we now have a few Symfonie 40cm straights in addition to the 35cm ones already stocked
- Fixed Circulars: a range of 100cm long Nova metal-tipped circulars for Magic Loop socks etc.
- Longer Fixed Circulars – we are trying some 120cm needles, to see how they go
- Accessories: three types of plastic stitch markers – closed rings, split rings, and locking markers
- Accessories: plastic tapestry needle sets
- Accessories: we now have some spare barrel connectors for joining cables to make longer lengths
- Crochet hooks: soft grip hooks from really teeny sizes – 0.5mm upward
- Symfonie wooden crochet hooks
I am arranging return of the Karbonz range under Product Recall and hope that they will be replaced swiftly – they look fantastic, especially the really small DPNS. The straight needles look really elegant. I wish that I could keep some to try!
Want a Sneak Peek?