The KnitPro parcel arrived today and has been opened and counted. Over the next few days we shall be labouring to get the items up in the shop for sale. Yes, weekend working, just for you. Are we not wonderful?
In the meantime, if you are urgently desiring any of the following new items, just give us a shout and we’ll do something to get them out for you asap.
- KARBONZ carbon fibre needles in DPNS, Fixed Circulars, 35cm Straights
- DREAMZ colour-coded Symfonie needle sets – DPNS in two lengths, Starter and Deluxe sets
- NOVA Interchangeable Needle tips now available and extended range of fixed circulars
- BASIX Aluminium straight needles 35cm
- BASIX Birch needles for extreme knitters and broomstick crocheters – we will split packs and sell single needles for the crochet. 35cm AND 40cm available
- ACCESSORIES – point protectors, row counters, Sock Blockers!
Existing lines, stock levels have been restored.
As usual, we shall do our best to ensure low prices and, don’t forget, ALL KnitPro orders cost just £1.00 p&p, unless you go mad and spend £25.00, in which case we will send them for free. Long needles come in fabulously sturdy cardboard tubes and all other items are painstakingly hand-packed by Beth herself.
The DREAMZ sets are lovely and would make terrific gifts. Me, I just one to keep one for myself… for the stroking. The KARBONZ needles look v smart and elegant. I am currently deciding which ones I can justify buying for myself. Once they are open and in use I’ll tell you what I think of them. As for the whoppa birchwood needles, I may have to teach myself Broomstick Crochet any day now – and begin knitting with roving… I could do with a bedside rug, actually.