Are you a local artist or crafter? Would you like to use the Sanday Spinners web site as your shop window and a sales outlet?
We would be delighted to have you on board.
Our terms are clear and easy to understand:
- We are not VAT Registered (yet)
- You set the price for your items
- That price should include an accurate amount to cover postage and packing
- There are no guarantees that a sale will be made
- If a sale is made, you will receive 90% of the sale price if you take the “own admin” option.
- If a sale is made, you will receive 75% of the sale price, less the postage and packaging costs if you take the “Sanday Spinners admin” option.
- Percentage may be negotiable in your favour on large value items (for the Sanday Spinners Admin option)
- You are responsible for your own accounting and Income Tax issues. We act only as agents for sales
- You must adhere to any relevant legislation in labelling your goods
Own Admin Option
- You will retain items until they are sold
- You will be given access to the online shop back end
- You will list your own items in the shop
- You will photograph your own items and add an image to the sale listing
- You will be notified of any sale and will pack and post items to the customer according to the site policies
Sanday Spinners Admin
- Space permitting, we will hold your item(s) for you if you want us to
- You will supply any specialist packaging that you require us to use
- We will take photographs if you would prefer us to do that, or you may supply your own
- We will list the item(s) in the shop for you – you may provide us with preferred text
- We will notify you of any sale(s) and will pack and post the sold item(s) for you.
Still interested? Phone Gill or Beth, or send us a message. We will get back to you and discuss the details.