Cue drumroll – here are the contents of my sock drawer at 9am yesterday.
- CookieA socks – 2 pairs (Hedera, Mingus)
- Tribute by Brenda Patipa
- Laeticia by Stephanie van der Linden
- Herringbone Rib Socks by Kristi Schueler
- Merope by h. e. wintermute
- Francie by Rebekkah Kerner
- Vanilla or improvised pattern – 7 pairs
Total: 14 pairs non-Hunter socks
There were 6 pairs of Hunter’s socks (Senneh, Narcissus pseudonarcissus, Nain, Afshari, Mood, Gordes) present at the roll call.
So, with 20 pairs of hand-knitted socks in my drawer, the %percentage of patterns by Violently Domestic = 30%
Well done, Emma – and many thanks to all who entered.
I have emailed Emma for her address and will send out the book just as soon as I can.